Returns & Refunds Policy
Due to the unscrupulous times we live in, it has become necessary for us to protect the business against those who are less genuine in their perceptions of what justifies a genuine return.
We do not operate a wear and return system. We will always work with customers if we get something wrong to put it right, however we have multiple protections in place to protect our business and garments from those who are less genuine in their dealings.
Eligibility for return & refund
Subject to your statutory rights, products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return. Please try on products without removing the tag and seal removing the tag and seal.
Products returned without the tag in the seal will not be accepted unless they are being returned by you in accordance with your legal rights to reject a product (for example, because the product is faulty or not as described )
● We do accept returns of items purchased on our website made within 7 days form the delivery date.
● It is important that you contact our costumer service immediately in the event you wish to change or correct any details in your order.
● At Danielebardis.com every item displayed on our website and in stock in our warehouse have been meticulously checked inside and out to avoid any potential fault and ensure you will receive a top-quality product. Our quality control team ensures that every product has no faults, no scratches, or imperfections. When the item is sent to customers for them to check the fit, we advise not to remove any of the protective coverings as this invalidates the return.
● Any item returned to Danielebardis.com must not be used or creased or altered in any way. The product must be in the original packaging, all labels and garment/accessory protection for the metal components on any item should be not detached or removed in any way if you wish to return it.
● In the event of returning your purchase our team will examine the item in detail. Any signs of use, be that due to odour, colour change, makeup marks, scratches or snags or anything else related to use of that item will invalidate the return.
Exceptions | Non-Returnable items Certain items can not be returned.
Couture garments and customised products are non-refundable and not covered by our returns policy as these are hand made to order in consultation with the client.
● During the order process you will be kept informed of the estimated delivery time for your order. This estimate is based on current production and the actual time it usually takes to send an order from our studio to the production team. The delivery time cannot be guaranteed as it is a calculated estimate.
● We constantly monitor production, air freight and final delivery and are always working hard to deliver your order as soon as possible.
● Daniele Bardis cannot be held responsible for losses or inconvenience caused or resulting from late delivery.
● We may apply additional charge of £30 for packages that are not accepted as per the delivery schedule to cover the cost of handling and resending.